Tuesday, 12 June 2012

=(

Who would've imagined that 9th grade would be this hard huh? :/ Projects week from the SECOND WEEK OF SCHOOL RE-OPENING! Torture,torture.
We are teeny-weenie small things,they can't torture me like that!!

Anyways,like any of you care.

Someone I knew killed herself.I feel so bad for her.I mean she had everything.Looks,clothes,love,money-everything.I wonder what went wrong.Whatever happened,I just hope that her soul rests in peace.

She was like a sister to my brother and he is so shaken and disturbed,that I cried.I did not know her at all,but the love other people showed for her made me realize how precious life is.All I want to say is,R.I.P Moulisha Arya,we all loved you and miss you.

This week is screwed up.Guys,pray :)

Ok,bye

3 comments:

  1. "Anyways,like any of you care."

    Such lies you tell, Akshara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the reason why she died. If you don't mind me asking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know the reason why she died. If you don't mind me asking

    ReplyDelete