Thursday, 14 June 2012

Change,from tragedies to comedies

Okay,so I'm trying this thing now,it's called, 'Good girl'.Let me explain.

The past.
I was the kind of girl,that did not give a shit about anything really.In school-my books weren't complete,I did not have the necessary stationery,studies was never on my list,I slept late,and you know,stuff.My parents used to shout at me,a lot,I tried smoking thrice once and stuff.I wasn't really nice.I had my boyfriends and all.I just did not care.About anyone.

The present/future
My books are complete,I study daily,I sleep early,I blog (yay!) and I'm healthy. :) I'm going to continue to do this now,it makes me happier.I like the new me :)

Change is good.

And I'm going to end this post with a happy photo about change.


No comments:

Post a Comment