Friday, 30 March 2012

Yes,I wrote a post to show you my hatred.If you think you are important,Reuben Chatterjee,you are.Because I have feelings for you-like shit,hatred and shit.Yes,my feelings are shit (Only towards you).Too long? I'll stop.

Fuck you Reuben Chatterjee.
Who is Reuben Chatterjee?
A person who has a bad fuck,a small dick and bad breath.
He dug my bird's fucking grave.
That's right you jackass,you suck.
And I slapped your fucking friend because I thought he did it.
Twice.
We have some talking to do.
You fucking stupid 4Th grader.
I'm going to punch you in the face.
My mom gave me permission too.
DIE, REUBEN CHATTERJEE,DIEEEEEEEEEE!

So,how would you feel if that happened to you?
Terrible,I know.

Sigh.
I can't believe I did that.
Good to let it all out.

End of post.

FUCK YOU REUBEN CHATTERJEE





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He dug my bird's grave!
      And I did not punch him!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha. You sound... Angry. Btw thanks for the followw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!
    And I did not punch the guy :|
    And your blog's pretty nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
    I hope this quotation helps, as I was little a long long time ago, my mom always told me this quote and its calm me.

    and thanks for follow (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Your mom seems like a nice person :)
      And your welcome :)

      Delete