Sunday, 22 July 2012

The teenage years.

I deactivated my Facebook account today.It was hard,but it's done. :)

You know why I did that?B'cuz I started to realize I was turning into one of them.
One of who?

Let me tell you.There are three types of teenagers in the world-
  • The "Who?" type.
    This type are the geeks and nerds and the social rejects.No offence to them,in fact I respect these people.I mean they study,score good marks and they sit on Facebook like really rarely.They use more of Google and Wikipedia.They are pretty cool and stuff.Actually,they are just balanced
  • Then,we have the "FO" type.They do NOT study AT ALL.Partying and screwing around is what's on their minds.They don't really give a shit.friends are life.Facebook is not visited regularly,but whenever they visit Facebook,they have like a million notifications and stuff.Basically,the 'in' crowd.
  • Lastly,my friends,we have the "Facebook" type.
    Average teenagers,score regular and not so much into bad habits.They must be probably crushing one of the popular boys/girls from school.They worship Facebook.They are logged in always and are that's whats practically there in life for them.

All these types must sound so lame.Last night,I was up thinking about this and guess what? I created a new type-

  • The "Awesome" type.
    That's me.Studies averagely and parties regularly.Pretty known in school and liked by teachers.Has people of the opposite gender in their life and refused Facebook.DOES NOT SIT LIKE A JOBLESS PERSON ON FACEBOOK.Instead,blogs,listens to awesome music and researches on stuff daily.

Choose your type,but remember,be smart ;)

4 comments:

  1. I did yesterday! *_* Hi 5! We're the Awesome type. B)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      I'm glad that there are still some awesome people out there :D

      Delete
  2. I am the Facebook type then.

    And by the way,

    Congratulations.
    You have been given a Award.
    Check this link for more details.
    Thanks.
    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever since i started blogging Facebook has taken a backseat. But I'm still on it due to my game commitments :P

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete