Friday, 23 March 2012

Love-struck.

I am not going to be random.That phase has officially gone.

Getting straight to the point.
I rock.

I'm kidding.
About the "me-stop-being-random part".
Not the "I-rock" part.
I rock.

Here I go with the randomness.
Its adorable isn't it?
Sorry for that.

I've been thinking that all my posts,don't actually make sense (the recent ones).
This is a meaningful post.
It has meaning.

Meaning.
Meaning.
Meaning.
Meaning.
Meaning.
Meaning.

HA! TROLLED!
IN YOUR FACE!

*Evil laugh*

I'm sorry.
I hate this.

Anyway,here's a post with meaning,
*dodges your slap*
I love Justin Bieber
*dodges your slap again*
Seriously.




And I love Andrew Garfield.


And I love Bradley Cooper.

And I love Alex O Loughlin







I ab-so-freaking-totally love Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester


This will go on and on.
So,bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment