Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Confessions xD

  • It is me who eats straight out of the Nutella jar,not my brother.
  • Sometimes,I give the shopkeeper a torn note purposely and I fold it so he does not notice.
  • I find Zac Efron gay.
  • I was a very ugly baby.
  • I love Desperate Housewives.
  • I secretly want to be a world famous popstar.
  • Justin Bieber is hot.
  • I love cakes.
  • I'm a pervert.
Yeah,that's that,if I continue,you'll will start hating me.
So,bye :)

P.S-I'm a really nice person though.DON'T STOP READING MY BLOG </3

8 comments:

  1. Hahah. :D you're just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too do the 2nd one, always. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the second one today morning.
      ME GUSTA xD

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, I should try the second one sometime! =P
    I was an extremely cute and adorable and obedient baby. WAS.
    I want to be a popstar too o.O
    Boyfriend video converted me. He is hot, DAYUMMMM!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You HAVE to do the second one.I mean,HAVE TO!
      Boyfriend video<3
      His movie,'NEVER SAY NEVER',made me want to be a popstar!

      Delete
  4. I'm same except the first,third,fourth and last one!!
    I found justin bieber hot after boyfriend video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =P
      Ikr!? He's just too hot in Boyfriend!

      Delete