Wednesday, 7 November 2012

-"She's a slut" -'Oh shut up you whore!"

It's official now.I can't survive without cold coffee.It runs in my blood now.I live with it and I will die with it till the very last drop of blood in my body isn't drained.Yeah,this love,it's claustrophobic.It srangles me.It clenches me so tight that I can't breathe.This,I have to say,is survival.

I'm sorry about that.'Teenagers these days'.I'm not really sure where I'm going with this,but I'll take it somewhere.

So,as you'll all know about the big controversy "YOLO is not an excuse to be a slut",I'd like to give my opinion on that.


'Being a slut' isn't exactly defined.You'll must know 'slut' and 'whore' are two very different terms.You'll can see the meaning of 'slut' below,but let me tell you a 'whore' is a prostitute,or a promiscuos woman.


In today's society,the meaning of 'slut' is indefinite.People have different ideas of the meaning.But now,as we all can see,its something completely different.

On the other hand,YOLO is a fabulous idea.It changes by ANYONE'S view.So,for a person,YOLO may be skydiving but for another it may be partying all night.See,everyone has their own lives.It's up to you,what do you want from it and what do you need from it.

Later.


PS-I called someone a whore in my last post,AND I COMPLETELY REGRET IT.

4 comments:

  1. You regret calling her a whore?
    Okaay, but WHYY?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,after this post,I think I should :)

      Delete
  2. Well, people do call slut especially to teenagers nowadays!

    ReplyDelete