Friday, 11 May 2012

A touch to make your heart race,a feeling that makes you high.

I'm getting back to Mumbai on Monday!
Yuhu!! :D

Anyways,I was worrying thinking about today's teenagers.
And their physicality,if you know what I mean.


Teenagers claim they are in love and all.
They hold hands.
They cheek-kiss. (It's not that big a deal,but they do)
They make-out.
They have sex.
And they do much more.

It's not wrong.
This age is where they explore their sexuality.Sex at this age is wrong,yeah,but other stuff isn't.This age is when you get your acne,braces,you spend hours in front of the mirror,you get embarrassed by your parents,and you fall in love.

Maybe teenage love,or true love.

Sex isn't wrong obviously,but at this age,it is unsafe that's all.It's still your decision you know.

So,all the teenagers out there,reading my world-famous awesome blog,go have fun,make out like crazy,drink a little,have sex but with protection.

6 comments:

  1. You make out something actually crazy. And see, I haven't forgotten your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No no, hit the nail on the head as in BANG ON! Baraabar hi kaha .. Sorry I didn't make it clear =P
      x

      Delete
    2. :P I started to feel bad =P
      Its okay :)

      Delete