Thursday, 17 May 2012

I wrote something finally! =D

This time,I am writing :)

So,all of us (the girls),decided we'll keep this summer club-thingy for kids,where they come and draw,paint,learn origami and stuff like that.I mean,we got them to plant trees and shit.So,we took fees from them (Obviously!) and we earned a hell lot of money.HAHA! WE LOOTED THE KIDS! some money.

So,we all are like going out on the weekend,we'll have a dance party-thingy and have a sleepover later,you know,the regular girls' day out.And I'm so excited.I mean,I was in another city for like a week and half and I have not spent time with them :(

It's just me and my mom now.My brother's giving his tenth in Pune,mom-dad separated and I don't know what's gonna happen.If my mom and I stay in the same room for like more than an hour or so,we'll kill each other.I miss my whole family.Thank GOD for my dog!


Mangoes are in season! =D

It's GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS.GIRLS!!!

I met my boyfriend after ages.He hugged me when he saw me!And I was like so happy :') I mean,my best friend and boyfriend were fighting over who missed me more =D Love.Love.Love.Love.


I wanna see Dark Shadows and MIB3!!

Ah..Johnny Depp and Will Smith <3


This is getting out of hand.I must stop.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you lootehre people =P
    I'm glad you gonna be having le BLAAAST :D
    Dogs <3 Pets, in general <3

    Awwwwww. So cute that is :')

    Take care. And enjoy like crazy yeah?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna see MIB3 as well! btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete