Thursday, 12 April 2012

Uhmm..Hi?

I'm scared of blow dryers.
I like boats and elephants.
I can't swim.
I love the sun.
I'm scared of ghosts.
I believe in ghosts.
I love the beach.
I like coffee and hot cocoa.
I don't wear clothes my size.
I hate,HATE ice cream.
I am not that creative,a little on the stupid side.
I ill treat people.
I can't pout.
I can sit down with my dog in the balcony and stare at the surroundings for hours,literally.
I love photography.
I have a phone with a broken screen.
I like heights.
I hate depths.
I like eating.
I'm shy,but I can talk for hours on text.


I am me <3

(L to R) Me and Dhriti :)

P.S-I was on the sea link in Bombay and out of the sunroof with my friends and blasting music.
       It was crazy fun.The sea all around you and wind through your hair.
       The police caught us -_____-


P.P.S-I'll upload the pictures of the 10th a little later.


No comments:

Post a Comment