Friday, 9 March 2012

Humility

I don't know why I'm doing this.
I practically suck.
Okay,I do suck.

But I've read blogs that were worse.I don't know if I should say this but they make me feel better about myself.

You know what! You know what! You know what!
I gave my Value Education paper today! Nailed it xD
Anyways,what I'm saying is I had to write something about humility and the girl next to who I was seated looked up to me and said,"What the fuck is humility?"

I give up on this country.

People who get a decent amount of education turn out to be shit pots watching shitty movies where they talk about shit.

Shit!

I am ashamed to learn in a school where people ask me whats "humility" and whats "exaggeration."
It's,what do you call it,shameful.I guess.

And lastly,the title does not really relate to this post.It's probably a title for a post where a girl is talking about her shitty inspiring story of how she became successful by being humble but turns out to be the exact opposite while writing the post.

Okay,what I did up there was shit!
See how it feels?
Being in a place where there is shit!

I am going to stop now.
Your lucky day I guess!




No comments:

Post a Comment